Monday, December 29, 2008

Good Morning to all my Smocking Friends. I hope this Blog will help us to stay in touch with all that is new and happening in Smocking business. I will post everyday to let everyone know of new fabrics and trims, and tell you of cute items I have made for customers. I will post pictures of the cute garments using different fabric choices. I will be able to let you know of estimated shipping time of your orders. I want to stay in touch with each customer to be able to give you a one on one help with your Smocking needs. I also want to hear from YOU!!!!!, tell me what fabrics you have seen and what you would like for me to carry.
So lets keep in touch and have fun Smocking in this New Year 2009. Remember Easter is April 12.
In Stitches,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment