Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Where has the time gone?

Today I am working and wondering where has the time gone, I was on the phone talking to UPS about my account and they told me that my account started in 1985 that will be 24 years coming in the new year, and I was in business about 7 years before I started my UPS account. I was trying to think of how many garments I have pleated in this amount of time. Without my good customers these years would not count for anything. I can not say that I will be still pleating for another 24 years because that would mean that I would still be working when I am 81 years old (now that gives away my age) but by the precious gift of Grace from God I will still be pleating for years to come.
I hope we can all look back on this year and give thanks for having hands that will allow us to use our gifts that God has given us, and to be able to smile when we see our garments being worn by our precious Children.
I hope these last 2 days of 2008 are good ones for you and your family and we can look forward to a new year together.
In Stitches,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment