Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Fabric

I attended Fabric Market this past Sunday and found this check T-22 that matches the Blue version T-20. The Blue T-20 has been such a good check to use in every style. Now we will offer both the Pink T-22 and the Blue T-20, I know the Pink will be as popular as the Blue has been. I can just see Brother/Sister outfits using these fabrics.
I also ordered Ellen McCarns new smocking plates, and I am so happy to see two of these new smocking designs are small designs which have 5 rows which will be perfect for our inserts used in the Yoke Bubbles and Rompers. You can view Ellens new designs on her web site.
I will be showing the other fabrics purchased at Market in the next few days. If you would like to have swatches of these new fabrics let me know.
In Stitches , Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment