Monday, September 28, 2009

New Smocking Plate

Good Monday Morning to each of you. I wanted you to see this new smocking design from Ellen McCarn, its called Christening Day and is suitable for a Yoke or Bishop. The Yoke design has 6 rows of smocking and the Bishop design has 6 rows but would need 7 rows of pleating since the design comes below the 6 th row. This is perfect for our Christening Gown and for the smaller sizes of the Lacy Bishop and I love how it is shown with Ecru smocking on the white dress. I love White and Ecru together on the Lacy Bishop and the Christening Gown. Thank You Ellen for this design, its like she designed these designs just for us. There are 3 designs shown on this plate so when you purchase is smocking plate you will be receiving 3 different designs.
I have been waiting for a Priority Mail box to arrive in Jasper Al. shipped from Birmingham Al. going to one of my seamstress so she could construct the garments. The travel time by car would be one hour but our Postal System has missorted the box and today it was processed through a facility in Nashua NH. This is the same government that wants to run our health care, so much said for that. I can only apologize but the delays this will cause to the ten garments in this box that I know my customers are waiting to receive. Now I will wait and see what part of the United States the box will go next. I am sorry to start your Monday off with my problems, and I know we are all human and make mistakes but really New Hampshire??????
I will let you all know when my box makes it back to Alabama.
In Stitches,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment