Friday, January 9, 2009

Good Morning,
The morning started off good until I was sent information about the new law CPSIA. I have never heard of this law and no-one I have talked with has either. The law is for testing all items made in homes for lead. This would mean that the fabric, thread, buttons, and any other item in the clothing would have to be tested. No mention about how to get these items tested or how the government plans on testing. You can go to www.boutiguecafe.com/home/tag/cpsia and read the blog about this issue or google H.R. 4040 or CPSIA for information. Are there any Lawyers out there that know about this? I will keep you posted on what I find out. In these bad economic times we do not need any law that will put hard working people out of business.
In Stitches,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment