Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday Morning

What a Beautiful morning it is in Alabama, the sun is shining and it is going up into the 60's today with a cold front coming in tomorrow, so I hope to enjoy the sun today.
I hope you all will try our Baby Burp pads that are hemstitched on the edge for Crocheting. These bibs are in a hourglass shape and are perfect baby gifts. We cut out the burp pads and hemstitched them so all you have to do is crochet a pretty little edge into the hemstitch holes. We offer these in white, pink or blue flannel and we also have some printed baby flannel. I just received yesterday white diaper cloth which is perfect for these burp cloths. I have several crochet patterns that I will be glad to share with everyone. So when you finish your smocked Daygown you can crochet a Burpcloth to accompany the garment.
Have a Great Tuesday,
In Stitches,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment