Friday, February 20, 2009

2-20-09

Good Morning to all:
Only 5 days till Ash Wednesday and that will mean we have 40 days till Easter so I know we are all busy sewing and smocking. It will be such a pleasure to see our little ones wearing beautiful new garments made with loving hands.
I received a shipment of fabric yesterday from Spechler Vogel and I noticed that the Pink Blush Batiste was a different shade from the bolt I have on hand now, so I e-mailed Jeff at Spechler Vogel and his reply was that a different dye lot will be here in 6-8 weeks and he was sorry for the inconvenience that this color may cause us. It is only a shade more pink than what we have been receiving but I will have to keep this bolt and use it until Spechler Vogel gets a new shipment of Pink Blush Batiste in stock. Pink Blush Batiste is such a pretty soft baby pink and we use so much of this fabric and the new bolt is just a little more pink, most people will not notice the difference but if you have a garment made in Pink Blush and want to match it with another one then you will see the change.
I hope you all have a Great weekend and I look forward to hearing from each of you.
In Stitches,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment